Re: Graphical debugger over gdb (ddd/insight failed to build)

On 03/21/2003 at 08:50:32 AM, cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com wrote:
The general release of gdb for cygwin contains (and has always contained)
insight.
--- end of excerpt ---

Hmmm. Since -w didn't work, I incorrectly assumed that feature
wasn't completed yet.
Reran setup to validate that gdb was the newest available (actually
reinstalled it).

I googled, searched the archives, looked in the user's guide and FAQ.
I did find references in the user's guide to requiring GNUPro to use the
graphical
interface, but I'm pretty sure that's out of date.
Found some bugs and people wanting to avoid the graphical interface, but no