Re: Corrected: setup.exe beta (testing needed - really!)

Hi,

You wrote "vmtools" and "vmware." Is that <http://www.vmguys.com/vmtools/> or <http://www.vmware.com/>? Both? Something else?

It's really just idle curiosity. I had never heard of vmtools before, so I had to go look it up (it's Java XML stuff) and so it doesn't sound related, but I just thought I'd check.

Randall Schulz