CVS Tags for 1.3.22

Hi,

I couldn't find any CVS tags to build Cygwin 1.3.22 from source; the best
I could find was the branch "dontuse-21" which doesn't seem to be correct.
Is there some documentation around this somewhere on the Cygwin web pages?
If not, could someone let me know which tags/time stamps to use? I don't
want to get the 64-bit file offsets which are being worked on in the trunc
version by accident....

Furthermore, is there some documentation about the tags to use for the
support libs such as "newlib"?

Thanks,
--Christian