How hard would this be?

Hey

I have a little problem, I love linux, use it at home all the time,
but until (only a matter of time right ;) the norwegian gov switched
to linux on their desktop computers, I also have to use windows
(unfortunatly).  Now I have a swapable harddrive, what I would like to
do, is to have it with a good encrypted filesystem, now on linux that
would be quite easy, but it's not that easy to pull off in windows.
What I was thinking was this, is it possible using cygwin, to mount a
linux drive, with a linux filesystem, to a fake windows drive?  Many
windows programs does this, fake drives can't be that hard.  I'd love
to have a 5kb mount file on their computers, running that and entering
a password to get my drive whenever I needed it.

Now I know I could probably use cygwin and copy the files to the
windows partition and back, but that would be VERY unpractical, and...
if I remember correctly the computers are setup with NTFS, which means
the files can't be properly wipe'ed afterwards.

Ideas anyone?

neuron