Re: Corrected: setup.exe beta (testing needed - really!)

On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 08:20, Max Bowsher wrote:

> This bug gets more and more elusive. Plus, I had to reinstall Windows on my
> desktop, and I can no-longer reproduce the crash.
>
> Rolf, is Service Pack 1 installed on your home machine?

my hunch is that at O2 there is something being optimised out that leads
to initialised variable access, and that that only matters if the memory
is non NULL for some reason. (Just a hunch).

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.