compiling gcc 3.2.2 with mingw support

Hi,

I'm porting an application from Linux to Windows, using MinGW and MSYS. This application needs the Xerces-C library. This library doesn't exist for Mingw, so I needed to compile it with Cygwin for MinGW. When My program used the gcc 3.2, there were no problem, but now it uses the gcc 3.2.2 which doesn't exist for Cygwin. I compiled gcc 3.2.2 on Cygwin successfully, but I don't have the MinGW support that I got in the 3.2 version. And I can't compile the Xerces-C library anymore. Can someone tell me how I have to do to add the MinGW support in gcc 3.2.2 ?
Or did someone already do it and can tell me were I can find it ?
Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Brian Warner.