Re: Regarding your StockOptions and 401K-Plan

...to be forwarded appreciated...
_______________________________________
_______________________________________

While our fellow citizens fight in Iraq for the good,
a consistent but accelerating danger lurks in the
shadow, ready to overtake and turn upside down our
values:

Protect your privacy against false values, manifested continuously and accelerating through a form of reverse psychology, ravaging our collective consciousness and preparing a
new way for us to jail our own minds and let us be ruled by tyrannists, dis-personified by a global bureaucratization, whose leading players are the corporations.
Those corporations are the vehicle for the mass-mind-gaming, fear-and horror-producers of previous fascist regimes !

Regards
Patty Crazon
http://www.geocities.com/pattycrazon001