Re: [EXTREMELY OFF-TOPIC] The sad state of cgf's existing new laptop

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 01:41:14PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Steve Fairbairn wrote:

<no-shame-mode>That's me.</no-shame-mode>

>Chris, why postpone the inevitable?  Please let the list know which
>address to use for donations, and let us help. ;-)

Someone has already donated something there.  I really can't believe
this and other expressions of sympathy I've received.  It's amazing how
often a bad experience can offer new positive perspectives on life.

*sniff*  Something in my eye...

cgf