Re: H.T.M.L. (RE: Getting home directory in Windows 2000 environment)

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 12:24, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Chalres,
>

> [ Sorry everyone, I'm feeling peevish. ]

Well, enough already.

Puhleease.

Besides which, you are using strawmen yourself:

> >so say you.  i and all of the people i know need no more than text to
> >convey simple thought.  take the smileys for instance. :)
>
> You beg not to be taken seriously. You and everyone you know interacts
> with solely via plain-text email? You and they have no need for any
> form of communication but unstyled text?

Chalres did not say that only unstyled text was sufficient. He said it
was sufficient for conveying 'simple thought'.

Anyway:

This is OT.
Boring.
Annoying.

Please take it off-list. If either of you convinces the other, then
sure, tell us there has been a conversion. Until then:

Begone.

Rob
--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.