Re: configuring BitchX

Google search for "change PATH variable windows".  Third match returns
<http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Win2000/Q_20345966.html>,
which contains some pointers.  I haven't looked further, but I'm sure
there are more useful matches there...
	Igor
P.S. Also, see Windows Help on "environment variables, changing"

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II