Mirror.mcs.anl.gov?

Hi,

Does anybody know if the Cygwin mirror (or the site at all, for that matter) at http://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/ is gone for good, or just temporarily unavailable? It's still in the DNS, but has disappeared from the mirror list in the installer and no longer answers ordinary browser requests. The Argonne MCS page (<http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/>) is still there.

I was fond of that mirror. It was reliable, fast and stored its Cygwin mirror in a place that didn't produce such an obnoxiously long directory name in my local download area.

Randy