RE: latest update on Re: [EXTREMELY OFF-TOPIC] The sad state of cgf's existing new laptop

I do believe the FBI investigates (or attempts to) these scams and
prosecutes them whenever they can catch the culprit.  That said, I think
there's lots of culprits & not so lots of agents working on them..

I did read a couple of weeks ago where they DID arrest a couple that was
scamming on ebay like this and pressed charges.

reid