Problems with gdb testsuite under Cygwin

I've been doing some development work on gdb but am having problems
running the teststuite, which is based on DejaGNU and expect. The
reread.exp test seems to leave an orphaned process running at 100% CPU
and I get inconsistent results (sometimes pass, sometimes fail) from
about six of the other .exp files.

Does anyone currently test gdb under Cygwin or otherwise work with
DejaGNU or expect? I'm mainly wondering whether there is some simple
solution to the inconsistencies, or whether the tests are known to be
unreliable on Cygwin.

--
Raoul Gough
see http://home.clara.net/raoulgough/ for my work availability