RE: HELP: with sshd/multi-user

Igor,

At 08:54 2003-05-13, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
Vince,

The cygcheck output *was* an attachment, but it was marked with the

Again, I'm at a loss to explain it other than to suggest a Eudora bug, but that header does not appear in the message as it currently resides in my In box:

Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:15:01 +0200 (CEST)
 From: richard dje <djensam@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: HELP: with sshd/multi-user
To: cygwin@cygwin.com

I suppose it could also be a bug in SpamAssassin (which my new ISP uses to filter mail).

Randall Schulz

header, so the mail archiving software (correctly) included this text into
the visible message.  Unfortunately, this is not something that can be
controlled from the Yahoo!Mail end, at least not through the web interface
(which I do use, BTW)...

I wonder if this is something that can be controlled, perhaps by a
parameter or in a config file, in MHonArc?  The "forceattach" MIMEARGS
argument to m2h_external::filter looks the most promising (see
<http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/mimefilters.html>).
    Igor