RE: redistributing cygwin1.dll

"What do we gain by hitting him on the head and telling him to adhere to the
GPL?"

Because if Billy is going to use cygwin1.dll, it is his job to provide all
of the source code for his widget.  As I pointed out earlier, it is not the
job of the Cygwin team to do configuration management for Billy to insure
that they have a copy of the source code for the particular version of
cygwin1.dll that Billy used (he is after all fond of B20).

Wayne