ownership of files created using cygwin

I recently upgraded cygwin and noticed that files created from cygwin have
different permissions than before.  I'd like files created from cygwin to
have the same permissions as files created from Windows - that is, the
owner should be "Administrator" and they should inherit permissions from
their parent directory.  Can cygwin be configured to do this?