This year do the right thing ,Check out webfisher. secrets

       Underground secrets to wealth on the Web
Hello.

Would you like to see your bank account choked with $5 bills
every day? Well there is a way and we will show you exactly
how to do it
I think you already know that Classifieds, Opt-in Lists, FFAs,
Search Engines, Link Exchanges, Start-page programs, Lead-
clubs, and Surf4hits programs don't work at all So, isn't it
time you found out the hush-hush secrets of the one thing -
bulk mail - that does?
Get your  copy of "The Untold Secrets to Wealth on the Web"
today! Just click on proexecutive@freeAutobot.com. and the "
Secrets" will be given to you.

Best regards,
Harold S. McCorkle.

For easy Removal just go to: Stpceo@yahoo.com ? and put remove
me in
the subject line.

e subject line.
st go tUnder Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress
this letter cannot be considered Spam as long as the sender
includes contact information & a method of "removal".
includes contact information & a method of "removal".
If at any time you no longer wish to receive email from me you
may
reply with the word REMOVE in the Subject line. You will
receive no
further email.
further email.
further email.