Re: ENOTSOCK errors with cygwin dll 1.3.21 and 1.3.22

Thomas and Corinna,

Thanks for the rapid turn-around on this issue :)  I've built from cvs today
with your fixes and my problems have gone away.  I had problems not only
with inetd, but also when accessing cvs repositories via "pserver" paths.

I really appreciate this and all the wonderful work everyone puts into this
project.  A good portion of our development team uses cygwin and xfree86 for
accessing our development servers.  Also, quite often when we visit
potential vendors in the Seattle area for demos, I've noticed the cygwin
icon on their Windows desktop.  Great work all!

-Abe