Re: cygipc/cygwin-daemon

hi,

i just want to know, how far the development of the cygipc-replacement is. i'm just interested in that technique.

Check the email archives or CVS for details. Allot of good work has been done but more is needed. It needs maintainers with some free time to devote. Wanna sign up? :-)

Nice to hear that development is going on.
My problem in devoting is, that i haven't got enough to finish my own projects :-( you surely know the trouble. I wouldn't be a good help at the moment.