Re: Today's revision of pcre : possible cause of damage?

This is my fault - sorry :(

To fix this, run
$ cd /usr/bin
$ cp cygpcre-0.dll cygpcre.dll
$ cp cygpcreposix-0.dll cygpcreposix.dll
in your shell or
> cd path\to\cygwin\bin
> copy cygpcre-0.dll cygpcre.dll
> copy cygpcreposix-0.dll cygpcreposix.dll
in cmd/command.com

At fault (as already explained in other terms on this thread and in
cygwin-apps) is a severe case of fat fingers and cafeine deprivation on my
part.

The combined vigilance of the more experience Cygwin contributors &
maintainers have lead to the permanent solution which is propagating the
diverse mirrors as we speak.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

rlc