Re: Cygwin setup & I18N problems

Please do not send personal mail with Cygwin questions unless specifically
requested.  The Cygwin mailing list is the proper place to address all
Cygwin inquiries.  For your convenience, I've redirected this query there
and set the Reply-To appropriately.

You might also wish to repeat your search of the archives regarding CD-ROM
installation, as there have been some more discussions recently.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu