Re: docbook and sgml packages for cygwin

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Alexander Bruns wrote:

> Hi,
>
> where do I find docbook or sgml packages for cygwin?
>
> I found a link: www.toomanysecrets.net/~foster/cygwin/
> but its broken.
>
> Why are the packes there not in the cygwin-distribution?

See <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/>. In short, Marcel Telka has
contributed docbook-xsl and docbook-xml packages. Please bear in mind that
Cygwin packages don't grow on tree's. It takes someone to volunteer their free
time to offer them, and both maintainers and free time don't seem to be in
abundance.

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:spambot@is.ubertales.co.uk)