This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
About the 'su' command
- From: Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle at yahoo dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: me <spetreolle at yahoo dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:31:49 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: About the 'su' command
Hi all developers,
I want to make some report bout the 'su' command.
- The FAQ entry about it seems deprecated (or at least not completely
This command is shown as removed from the distribution, but according
to http://www.cygwin.com/packages, it is included in sh-utils-2.0.15-3
(current version of the package)
- The 'su' command doesnt work on my WinXP workstation, even if passwd
succeeded to change my user password.
Is there some fix known at this moment ? Looking trough the archives
didnt help me.
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
"What if tomorrow the War could be over ?" Morpheus, in "Reloaded".
For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.
Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !
Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html