This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: About the 'su' command
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle at yahoo dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:07:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: About the 'su' command
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
Hi all developers,
I want to make some report bout the 'su' command.
- The FAQ entry about it seems deprecated (or at least not completely
This command is shown as removed from the distribution, but according
to http://www.cygwin.com/packages, it is included in sh-utils-2.0.15-3
(current version of the package)
- The 'su' command doesnt work on my WinXP workstation, even if passwd
succeeded to change my user password.
Is there some fix known at this moment ? Looking trough the archives
didnt help me.
Really? Here's two useful and informative messages I found on the first
page of hits from google:
Does this not answer your question and provide suitable options for you?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html