This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Testversion uploaded: bash-2.05b-10
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:34:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Testversion uploaded: bash-2.05b-10
- References: <3EF082C5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 05:18:29PM +0200, Roland Schwingel wrote:
> I also tested this release (of course). I do not use textmode, neither
> with DOS line endings but I created one and can verify this as well..
> Nevertheless, I want to mention that the speed gain brought by this
> version is more
> then noticable... I have one which runs normally about 5 Minutes, no in
> less then 1(!)
If you have the choice between speed and correctness, which one do
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html