Weird error message? What does it mean?

law> find / -name \*.lnk -exec grep -is "Documents and Settings" {} \;  -print
>/tmp/oldlinks
find: /pagefile.sys: No such file or directory
C:\bin\find.exe: *** WFSO timed out for after longjmp.

I was trying to find all links that referenced "Documents and Settings", since
I moved users to 'home'.

My first attempt was very sad:
law> find / -name \*.lnk -exec grep -is "Documents and Settings" {}
;  -print|
while read file; do
ed "$file" <<HERE
s/Docments and Settings/home/g
done
HERE
;
done

Gotlots of weird errors: as well as lots of symlinks that weren't converted
because they were in UCS-2 (and I run UTF-8):
\law\My Documents\Perl_Bookshelf\Perl
Bookshelf\tit.irk.ru\networking\dnsbind\in
dex.htm X . . \ . . \ M y   D o c u m e n t s \ P e r l _ B o o k s h e l f \
Pe
 r l   B o o k s h e l f \ t i t . i r k . r u \ n e t w o r k i n g \ d n s b
 n d \ i n d e x . h t m f C : \ D o c u m e n t s   a n d   S e t t i n g s \
 a w \ M y   D o c u m e n t s \ P e r l _ B o o k s h e l f \ P e r l   B o o
 s h e l f \ t i t . i r k . r u \ n e t w o r k i n g \ d n s b i n d
?
Binary file /home/All Users/Start Menu/Programs/Menus/Books/TCP-IP Network
Admin
istration.lnk matches: No such file or directory
1335
L   ?¶?     A      F>       A WI1ÉA? A?è5OA? J;vnÑA??*      ?
_?¶?
PàOD ê:i?¢O+00?? /C:\                   \ 1     X-ñ}? DOCUME~1  D ? ? ï_X-ñ}M.
@
¶   D o c u m e n t s   a n d   S e t t i n g s   ? 0 1     X-??? law ? ? ?
ï_X-
??M. @¶   l a w   ? Z 1     Y-D ? MYDOCU~1  0 ? ? ï_X-??M. @¶   M y   D o c u
me
 n t s   ? ? ? ? ï_l a w   ? L 1     A.Z"? PERL_B~1  4 ? ? ï_A.Z"M. @¶   P e r
 _ B o o k s h e l f   ? L 1     A.°#? PERLBO~1  4 ? ? ï_A.°#M. @¶   P e r l
 o o k s h e l f   ? F 1     A.°#? TITIRK~1.RU , ? ? ï_A.°#M. @¶   t i t . i r
 . r u   ? D 1     A.\2? NETWOR~1  , ? ? ï_A.\2M. @¶   n e t w o r k i n g   ?
6
 1     A.]2? tcpip " ? ? ï_A.]2M. @¶   t c p i p   ¶ B 2 ?*  K.o?  index.htm *
?
 ? ï_A.]2M. @¶   i n d e x . h t m   ?   _   ?   ?   ?   -   4   R   ?   ?
IA·
\law\My Documents\Perl_Bookshelf\Perl
Bookshelf\tit.irk.ru\networking\tcpip\inde
x.htm V . . \ . . \ M y   D o c u m e n t s \ P e r l _ B o o k s h e l f \ P
er
 l   B o o k s h e l f \ t i t . i r k . r u \ n e t w o r k i n g \ t c p i p
\
 i n d e x . h t m d C : \ D o c u m e n t s   a n d   S e t t i n g s \ l a w
\
 M y   D o c u m e n t s \ P e r l _ B o o k s h e l f \ P e r l   B o o k s h
 l f \ t i t . i r k . r u \ n e t w o r k i n g \ t c p i p
?
Binary file /home/All Users/Start Menu/Programs/Menus/Books/sendmail.lnk
matches
: No such file or directory

Lots of weird stuff.

So I thought I'd just first try breaking down the steps and going from there:

Just got tht weird error message:
C:\bin\find.exe: *** WFSO timed out for after longjmp.

So any idea what this meant?

Obviously, these are a mess of mostly Win .lnk's any easy ideas on conversion?

-linda