OT: newbie shell-users howto, guide, cheatsheet, or reference?

I'm advocating rolling out Cygwin as part of a production environment
based on Win2K systems.

Though I've got extensive 'Nix experience, most of the crew here
doesn't.  I'm looking for a guide that covers the essentials of what are
needed to know to use Cygwin, for a legacy MS Windows / DOS user.  Most
similar information GNU/Linux goes a bit too far into system
administration.  What I'm really looking for would cover:

   - The shell.  Bash.
   - Directories.  '/' rather than '\'.  Cygwin naming conventions.
     Accessing legacy MS Windows paths.
   - Essential commands.  Likely:  ls, cd, pwd, rm, less, cat.
   - Getting help.  man, apropos.

If anyone's familiar with same, please point me in the right direction.
Otherwise, I might be tempted to start something.

Karsten M. Self <>
   Iomega:  click of death, Jaz Junk, and now, NAS?  Not!