Re: example needed pls: `cygpath -c <HANDLE>'

Soren A <somian@adelphia.net> wrote around 02
Jul 2003 Xns93AC99597E004soren1Gmane@80.91.224.249:">news:Xns93AC99597E004soren1Gmane@80.91.224.249:

> So, next escalation is to either write a dialogue (either in the C
> version or sticking to scripting, maybe cook up a .WSH script). If
> doing the scripting version, we'll have Perl do some heuristics, first
> checking for %CYGROOT% and accepting whatever that is,

Oops, sorry, I hadn't really read the C yet when I wrote that. It doesn't
need what I am talking about, so ... nevermind. ;-)

--
"So, tell me, my little one-eyed one, on what poor, pitiful,
defenseless planet has my MONSTROSITY been unleashed?"