From: Jeffrey Hood [mailto:jhood@hmcon.com]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 1:46 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: ssh with keys to Cygwin/Openssh on Windows XP

Is there anyone who has had any success getting sshd to work on a
Windows XP box with keys...?  I have searche all over and tried
everything in all the things that I have found to get copied keys in
~/.ssh/authorized_keys to work with the server on a Windows XP
Professional box, and nothing is working...  ssh'ing works fine, just
not with automatic logins with keys...

(Using Cygwin setup 2.249.2.5)

Thanks in advance...

JH