Re: License question about cygwin

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 02:48:14PM -0400, Tillman, James wrote:

> [...]

I highly recommend the GPL FAQ at:
http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

This particular question is answered here:
http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#TOCWritingFSWithNFLibs

In case it isn't really clear, GPL licensing issues have been discussed to
death all over the internet.  There is no reason to ask questions here.
You can do research on almost any question you need by using either the
FSF site or google.

For questions regarding Cygwin licensing, as I said elsewhere, your best
bet is to consult Red Hat and your own lawyer.

I would like to request that this discussion now cease.

If someone is having problems getting a response on cygwin licensing then
feel free to send me personal email.  I don't want to answer licensing
questions personally but I will put you in touch with internal people
at Red Hat.