This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with cygwin.dll ver 1.5.0-1
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: Gene Livshits <livshits at cloud9 dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:14:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem with cygwin.dll ver 1.5.0-1
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Gene Livshits wrote:
> It looks like the rsync -e ssh problem with sockets was not fixed in
> cygwin1.dll ver 1.5.0-1. Does anyone know how to fix it or when it's
> going to be fixed?
Nope. TTTT, I don't know what problem your talking about, so can you explain in
detail what goes wrong with `rsync -e ssh' ? Like what error's you get and maybe
the output of `cygcheck -svr' as requested on <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>
(plain-text, non-inlined and not compressed).
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB | http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/
http://www.emcb.co.uk | http://www.emcb.co.uk/webauth/
firstname.lastname@example.org | wwwauth-users AT nongnu DOT org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html