Re: Problem with cygwin.dll ver 1.5.0-1

Here is a more detailed description of the problem:

+ /usr/bin/rsync -arvzu -e /usr/bin/ssh --delete --force --stats --
progress --rsync-path /usr/bin/rsync z floyd.orangeblues.com:/tmp
Failed to dup/close : Socket operation on non-socket
rsync error: error in IPC code (code 14) at /tmp/rsync-2.5.6/pipe.c(68)
rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at /tmp/rsync-
2.5.6/i
o.c(177)