De : cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] De la part
de Larry Hall
Envoyé : lundi 21 juillet 2003 21:39
À : Lucien Mathieu
Cc : 'Ronald Landheer-Cieslak'; cygwin@cygwin.com
Objet : Re: RE : Call dynamic pointer

Sorry, this still isn't enough to see exactly what you're doing and
where the problem is.  If you can't make a simple case that can be sent
to the list so others can easily build and try your code to reproduce
the problem, then you're unlikely to see much help coming from anyone on
this list.  Also, as I mentioned in my previous response, this really
isn't a general C/C++ inquiry list.  It's a list to discuss Cygwin.  If
you find that your problem is relative to Cygwin's implementation of
dlopen and friends, this is the proper list to report/ discuss that.  If
the problem is caused by some obscure compiler bug that is specific to
Cygwin, this is the right list.  If you're just not sure how to get code
like this working or you have some other non-Cygwin specific issue, then
a different forum is more appropriate.

Larry