Re: auto tab complete

Since no one has replied yet, it seems that someone has resolved this issue before, maybe?
Can you please point me in the right direction?

I am mostly interested in learning what components are required for this to work. Is it the dll or is it a separate executable or configuration?

FYI:
I sftp from a linux box to the windows box.
even from a windows box to the windows box doesn't work.

Thanks,
Johnny

jwaterbrook wrote:
I haven't had a lot of luck finding any info on this.
I searched the mail archives for "auto tab complete" and "tab completion" and didn't find any results.
Please let me know the dependencies for this feature if it has it.
Thanks,
Johnny