Cygwin & Domain Users

Hi All,
I recently got a new laptop, and my account is part of a domain and not
a local one.  As such, the cygwin config doesn't recognize it.
My first thought was to just edit /etc/passwd file, but I can't figure
out what my account's SUID is (that big long identifier that Win2k
uses).  I'm sure once I look at a guide for the formatting of the file,
I can get the other factors.  Does anyone know how to get that?
Easier still, does anyone know how to easily add my account to the
file, or to the cygwin setup?
As for various needed details, this is a fresh install of cygwin from
8/18/03 on Windows 2000.
Thanks in advance.
Doug Jenkinson