Re: ctrl-c swallowed

> > > CTRL-C is designed to work correctly with cygwin applications in
either
> > > tty or notty mode.  Please don't spread FUD if you aren't providing
> > > details.
> >
> > In pico, without CYGWIN=tty, pressing ^C does nothing.  With CYGWIN=tty,
> > it works as it's supposed to (displays the current position.)  That's
> > all, just my observation.
>

> Yeah! Thats correct! For some reason, if pico (or nano) is runned with
CYGWIN=tty,
> it will make the terminal go crazy when it is terminating. The terminal
will not display any output, just consume input.
> "stty sane" or "reset" did not alter that behaviour...

I find this behaviour if i set the cygwin=tty variable after having started
the bash prompt.  Setting it before (ie adding it to the system environment
variables) has no problems.
ctrl-C and (i think) ctrl-T not working in nano are the only reasons i set
cygwin=tty.

Gareth