Re: sshd setup question

I tried the directions at the site, and when it did the chown system.system
/var/empty command. It errors out, saying that the user is unknown. It seems
to not want to start the service after that point. Any more suggestions.
Also does anyone know how to remove a service from the listong in Win2k once
it is no longer desired. I am hoping to change from telnet/ftp to ssh access
which means I would be able to get rid of the service of inetd that is in my
win2k control panel thing.

Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
http://www.infochi.com

5.1.0.14.0.20030901172200.01f49928@127.0.0.1">news:5.1.0.14.0.20030901172200.01f49928@127.0.0.1...