Compiling Wine in Cygwin

Trying to compile wine-20030813 in the first release of the 1.5.x series.

I discovered that shader.c is looking for -HUGE which is apparently supposed to be defined in math.h.  I was able to make it compile by changing the shader.c to look for -HUGE_VAL which is defined in cygwin's math.h.  However, I'd like to know if this is a bug to report to Wine or a bug to report to Cygwin.  Since Wine compiles on Linux without a problem, I thought I'd start with Cygwin.

Greg