Re: Cygwin doesn't show .. in all directories

I don't see it when I just mount to a directory (i.e. "ls -al /usr/bin"
shows "." and "..").  I do see it if I mount a drive and then "ls -al"
the newly mounted directory, regardless of the format (well NTFS or FAT,
don't know about FAT32).  Looks to me like the problem occurs if the
Win32 path contains the drive specification.  But that's just the result
of some quick checking.

HTH,

Larry