RE: Diff information

Most if not all text files in cygwin and Linux/Unix are -not surprisingly-
in the unix/linux text format which means that as opposed to windooze a line
is terminated with a single LF, apple uses a single CR and win uses CR/LF.
Notepad does not understand the unix format and shows all text on one line.

Use vim aka vi or wordpad or one of the excellent open source programmers-
editors like JEdit ( sourceforge.net/projects/jedit/ ) and you will be able
to decipher the textiles.

guenter