Re: g++-2 and fstream problem

EMOTO Masahiko wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a problem with compling the C++ codes.
>The source code was compiled successfuly, but
>the program causes Segmentation fault.
>
>Please show me how to solve the problem.
>
>By the way, this program can run normally if
>it is compiled by g++ (3.2).
>
>                                     -- EMOTO

<program snipped>

First of all, I assume you realise that cygwin includes g++3.2? You seem
to have the package "gcc-2" installed, but not "gcc", which installs a
more recent version. As to why the program causes a segmentation fault,
I can back you up that it is, but don't know enough about g++ internals
to know why I'm afraid.