Re: 'dig', 'nslookup' etc?

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

There must be something wrong with your system,

Yes, indeed there is! I checked it out on my machine here at work and it does work fine. It would not be the first time my box at home made me look/sound stupid on this list - lol. When its not completely catatonic it's usually giving me grief... Right now I'm not sure if my box or myself is more unstable; It's time for an upgrade for one of us I guess... come here HAL... now hold still... this won't hurt much...

Sorry, it's been a long week for me. 8*]