This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
emacs -nw control-c mapped to control-g
- From: Terrence Brannon <metaperl at urth dot org>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:11:36 -0700
- Subject: emacs -nw control-c mapped to control-g
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
When I open emacs via "emacs -nw" in a cygwin bash shell, it maps
control-c to control-g for some reason...
I looked through the archive and this fine gentlemen's post:
appears to have been ignored.
Am I doomed to the same fate? Does the entire Cygwin team use vi??? :-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html