Re: cygpath hangs from postinstall scripts when called like $(cygpath -S) but not otherwise

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 08:55:12PM +0200, Hannu E K Nevalainen wrote:
> [...]

Or you could build a debug version of cygpath and attach to it with gdb
when it is hung.  Or maybe you need a debug version of the cygwin DLL or
maybe ash or bash.

It's amazing how much effort people are putting into this when something
simple could be done to actually pinpoint the problem.  We could have
been beyond all of the normal "I configured in the source directory",
"How do I get 'make install' to work in the cygwin directory", "Why is
it so hard to build" steps by now.

cgf