Re: Cygwin on DOS

/ Paul Bezzam <bezzam@astro.ocis.temple.edu> wrote:
| Brian,
|
| I did put the C:\Cygwin\bin in the DOS path;  but when I try to run a
| program under DOS(this program  was already compiled under Cygwin before),
| I get a dialog box saying: This application has failed to start because
| cygwin1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix it.

Just a quick thought, tried a "echo %PATH%" in dos to see what it
looks like before running your prog?

Where in path is c:\cygwin\bin in the path? Beginning? End... My
worries were more like if dos can't handle names with space in them in
the path, but that shouldn't be any problems.. or?

    /Andy

--
  TANSTAAFI - There Are No Such Thing As A Free Internet

		    			   Or?