Re: long timeouts on shutdown/log off

Sorry, forgot to mention, a real nasty side effect:

I cannot run the task manager - Ctrl-Alt-Del does not work!  So all I can do
is just sit there twiddling my thumbs.

I will try running the task manager *before* attempting to log off though
and see what's going on.  I will also run ps -W, ps -a and netstat -an
before attempting it too, and post all the results here tomorrow (I have to
wait a day for this problem to occur each time so the turn-around is a bit
longwinded)

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com