Re: pwd option to return windows path

Edward Peschko wrote:

yeah, I did a little more mucking around and came up with cygpath. Its not the most obvious place to find that information though, nothing in unix screams out 'cygpath is what you want!!!'

Unix is a kind and polite OS. As such it does not scream at you! :-)

I've never found much In Unix screaming out any answers as a matter of fact. Most of the time you have to search for them.

since there *are* no unix analogs. I think that the same options that are on cygpath should also be on pwd; this might make things a little more user friendly.

But that would make pwd uncompatible.

BTW: Despite popular opinion Unix *is* a user friendly OS. It just needs to determine whether or not you are worthy of being *ITS* friend! :-)
--
Where there's a will... I want to be in it.