installing native gvim built from cygwin sources

	Someone on this list mentioned it was possible to build a
	native version of gvim using the cygwin sources. I've done
	that and it's great, but I'm stumped on how to install it.

	After I run (cd /usr/src/vim*/src; make -f Make_cyg.mak IME=yes)
	I have a gvim.exe that works great. However, there is not
	a make rule for install, aside from install.exe, and that
	binary complains that it is packaged incorrectly (not in
	vim62) when I try to run it.

	I've been through the INSTALLpc.txt files, the cygwin
	documents on vim, and the source code itself and do not see
	how the files are packaged so that install.exe will do what
	needs to be done.

	Does anyone know where I should go looking for the information
	I am missing?

		Thank you,

		    Scott

	P.S. I know about and use the gvim distribution for windows,
	     but I want to use the cygwin sources so my vim (in
	     xterms) and gvim (native) are in sync.