RE: problem with lftp 2.6.8-1 postinstall script

I had this happen to me last night.  Thanks for letting me know it
wasn't "just me".
I didn't debug it as thoroughly as you did (it was late, I was tired).
I just killed processes until it told me the install completed
successfully.

I'll have to check out the setup log files tonight to make sure they
aren't ~huge~.

-Jason