Re: setup cannot proceed to do the installation...

Thanks Rob!

For the time being, I'm using a stupid way of working around it. I remove the
/var/log/setup.log* every time first. Then I invoke setup.exe in the package
directory by the normal user a/c. After it goes to the selection menu of the
site for downloading, I click "next" to let go. At the same time, another
setup.exe invoked by the admin a/c comes up and starts the installation until
it finishes. This "dirty" method works for the 3rd times today.

Hope you'll sort out the real problem. Thanks!

Cheers,

Jason

http://www.hkucs.org:8080/~tsfu/